[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: grow box sawdust

 

Sawdust? I couldn't find any either. Ended up buying a bale of horse/animal bedding from the feed store. It was big curled shaved pieces of wood, once I added the sand and spun it up in my Lifetime composter it helped break down the wood shavings. The shavings broke down quite a bit and it worked fine. By the next year the large shavings and sand mix I had added to my grow box turned into beautiful dirt. PS I've never used the composter as a composter...I use it like a cement mixer to mix up weekly feed, pre-plant, sand and sawdust mixes, etc.

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Laurel <laurel@xmission.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments: