Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] Plethora of peppers

 

I can mine. You roast them to removed the peels, then process them in jars. I put a little salt, vinegar in them. You can get directions from Kerr or Ball books. 35 minutes at 10 lb pressure or water bath 120 minutes.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: john mcginnis maruadventurer@gmail.com [MittleiderMethodGardening]
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎September‎ ‎4‎, ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎59‎ ‎PM
To: MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com

 

Dehydrate is a pretty good method. That way you can put them in soups.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:36 PM, sorensonbj@aol.com [MittleiderMethodGardening] <MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Whats a good way to preserve peppers?


The weekly feed regime has me buried in peppers. My mom used to freeze big bells for stuffing later, but other than putting a few in salsa, I have no idea how to keep them for later.


I have several types of sweet peppers, Jalepenos, and Anahiems. 


Thanks

Bryan



__._,_.___

Posted by: <epaceqc@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: