[MittleiderMethodGardening] Treasures Discovered Conducting Gardening Seminars

 

Friends:  Last month we conducted a gardening seminar in Caldwell, Idaho.  Our host garden belongs to Rich Asay, and his son, Tre (18 MOL), helped us get the garden ready.  I was fascinated to learn that Tre  is a Bladesmith, and was double-impressed when he showed me some knives he has made.


I asked him to make one for me, and the pictures in the Photos File called Jim Kennard Knife above show the result, with which I am VERY pleased!  Anyone who needs a really good knife should check him out.  I wear mine when gardening.  Tre can be reached at srasay2@gmail.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: jim@growfood.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: