RE: [MittleiderMethodGardening] :Worms in Tomatoes? Marigolds CAN help with ...

 

Joanne, my memory of things says you are correct, that French work as well.
I almost wrote French but I wasn't totally sure my memory was correct. It's
the large American and whatever else is out there that in my understanding
don't do anything. Also, if the land is badly infested with nematodes, I
believe it can take as much as three years with intensive plantings to do
the job. I have been very impressed with the information you continually
share with the group. Thanks for all you do. Bernie

From: MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
PathaJ@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:08 PM
To: MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] :Worms in Tomatoes? Marigolds CAN
help with ...

When in doubt, Bernie, use both African and French. I have always read
French but things always change. Can't hurt to use both.
Joanne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: