Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] LIME GREEN CATERPILLAR

 

Please note that the URL for wolfcreek is a "NET" not "COM" - http://www.wolfcreekranch.net/

I've been using the DE for several years to control the ants in the greenhouse. There was a time when I couldn't do anything anywhere without disturbing a colony of little black ants. Not they are rare - and quickly controlled. Also no more aphids on the - anything - using the duster - big yellow tube with a crank to send it under the leaves. Don't know about the worms - I'll send them an email and ask.
David
----- Original Message -----
From: Erich Ahlers
To: MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] LIME GREEN CATERPILLAR

I have read in many locations that Diatomaceous Earth does NOT harm earthworms.
I would like to see a source that says it does if you have that reference
please, because I may need to back down on my use of the stuff.

________________________________
held or one with a shoulder strap. Go to Johnny's Seeds or I found another
website at www.wolcreekranch.com which talks about Diatamaceous earth and they
also have dusters and sell the earth, but more expensive than your feed store.
wouldn't hurt to try theirs. I believe they say it is more white than some

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: