[MittleiderMethodGardening] Restoring Honor Speech

 

This is a must see. . . over 300,000 average folks gather @ Lincoln Memorial in DC to show solidarity.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/videos/?uri=channels/390088/1013208

Sharon Sharp

Group:

I was looking for something worthwhile to watch on TV Monday night - still hurting too bad to sleep after hernia repair surgery that morning - when I came across CSPAN's rebroadcast of the Glenn Beck Rally in DC.

I was inspired and uplifted by what I saw and heard, and I believe the many good people living in countries around the world who belong to this gardening group deserve to see and hear something GOOD about America, so I'm allowing this "off topic" post to come to you.

There was virtually nothing "political", but much patriotism and invitation to goodness and challenges to become better people. I highly recommend you watch it, even if you don't like Mr. Beck.

Jim Kennard

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: