[MittleiderMethodGardening] Teflex Sheets

 

You can buy them on the excalibur site.
I've thought about ordering more so I have enough for both dryers.
They are also great for drying raw granola on so nothing falls through
the mesh.
I like them for any fruit or vegetable that is juicy cause all the
juice dries up with the fruit and it removes so easily.
Also if you make raw crackers they are the best!
My teflex isn't perforated (I don't think) but somehow they dry really
well. of course the air blowing across from the back helps.
Sally

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: