[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Hoarding - or Preparation

 

I dont think it is hoarding either, I know plenty of people who can and keep, and honestly there have been many of time I have been happy for it. I am looking forward to learning how to can fruits and veggies. as well as sharing my abundance

--- In MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Roberts" <sunslope@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you for that response. I don't hoard.............I prepare in the summer with the garden and can up the extra for
> winter food. I don't wait until I am hungary and have to call in the government to help me. I do what our grandparents and
> great grandparents did. I prepare .............for what I need and we are speaking of wheat in this talk but could be speaking
> of any food. We don't HOARD!
> Thanks
> Sunshine
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: