Re: [Organic_Gardening] Hi, It's another Newbie!
Welcome Remi, nothing wrong with being excited. AND since your from Queens it is almost to expected.Sounds like you have a good handle on everything.
jeff
--- On Mon, 4/6/09, Remi <remi72002@yahoo.
From: Remi <remi72002@yahoo.
Subject: [Organic_Gardening] Hi, It's another Newbie!
To: Organic_Gardening@
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 10:55 AM
Hi everyone. This is my 2nd year gardening, last summer I had lots of success in containers on my terrace/patio. Mostly herbs and tomatoes. I'm in Queens NY and I'm also in northern exposure with some brief direct sunlight during the summer months as the sun is traveling overhead. This year I have a space in the community garden and I've already put out radish (which are already coming up) and yesterday I put out some peas. My question is: is inoculant really necessary? Because I didn't use any. Anyway, I've planted about 14 peas out there so I guess it remains to be seen.
I did compost my plot a few weeks back and I've started my tomato seeds, some blue spice basil and oregano inside already. I have lettuce seedlings up and I also seeded borage, more tomatoes, and bok choy. I'm a little excited in case you can't tell but that's good right? Give me some pointers, tell me what you think.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
7:12 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:12 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment