[Organic_Gardening] Organic weed control
Hello group. I am new here so there might have been a post in the past about this. I have been growing a garden since I was little with my parents. I have now picked it up from them and we have been trying everything "free" for a couple years now with pretty good results in the garden. My question is about in the yard and sidewalks and in flower beds around the house. Is there anything I can use for weed control that is non-toxic and "organic" to reduce contamination of ground water. We have well water at the house and are trying to eliminate all the bad chemicals we can used on the yard. We no longer have the yard sprayed professionally for weeds or fertilizer. I was seeing if anyone had a "brew" they used that works.
Thanks for the help.
Rob
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
8:04 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:04 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment