[MittleiderMethodGardening] New Mittleider Method Gardening Group on Groups IO

 

Since Jim changed servers and/or service providers, his new email won't post here in YahOops. He asked me to pass this on. 


Note that pending approval from the
MittleiderMethodGardening Mebership, https://groups.io/g/MittleiderMethodGardening which I began, (seeing him move to FaceBook,) he might simply assume ownership of the list I began. Whatever the Membership and He both want. I have no dogs in the hunt but to serve the Membership as they see fit.

BillSF9c


FORWARDED MESSAGE;

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kennard <jbkennard@gmail.com>
To: Oowonbs <oowonbs@netscape.net>
Sent: Wed, Dec 9, 2020 12:06 PM
Subject: New Mittleider Method Gardening Group on Groups IO


Bill:

I have set up a group on Groups IO.  However, I am not able to communicate with the Yahoo Groups members.  Will you please make the announcement for me?


Thanks! 

Jim

--
Jim Kennard, President
Food For Everyone Foundation
"Teaching the world to grow food one family at a time."
www.foodforeveryone.org

__._,_.___

Posted by: Oowonbs <oowonbs@netscape.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: