[MittleiderMethodGardening] MOVE IT !

 

Winter is soon upon us, and the HollyDaze - 😊 But sadness also as we bid farewell to YahOops, our once stalwart but increasingly feeble Verison previous-friend.


But gardeners plant until we too are planted, and prep to sew before we do so. And so, we have done so with Mittleider Lists.

Jim Kennard, of Mittleider Method Gardening fame, has sown some Mittleider FaceBook lists. I dislike FaceBook, but I joined a couple. You fish where the fish go.

Also, disliking google and disliking not just FaceBook but that format, I was gently prodded to begin an IO.Groups group, and did.

Jim has one also... and his new server email prevents him from joining here and saying so.

This link will take you to BOTH NEW GROUPS ! COPY AND PASTE it into your browser window..

https://groups.io/search?q=Mittleider&p=SubsCount%2C%2C%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C0

He has the insider track in knowledge. Duh! He is ALSO known for ocassional freebies ! It sems obvious to me that it would be at some peril to ignore this...

He focuses on content. Like the Mittleider Method, it makes things efficient.

I don't have the fraction of the knowledge but aspects of MMG, SqFt, hydroponics, permaculture, all continue to fascinate me... I can be a lil OT. To me, everything is distantly related, like pickups and sports cars. I respect different strokes for different situations. I bathe in variety and questioning. I like overview and crunching numbers. My beehive design is like no other, but takes pieces from a few and melds them with insights.

Jim is more practical. He runs a non-profit mission to feed hungry people. He focuses. He must ! His numbers are pre-crunched. Buy the book. Learn the rote. Follow the rote. See the results, and eat them. Not bad, eh?

Different strokes - 🙂

THIS LIST VANISHES INTO CYBER-DUST IN 5 DAYS.

I suggest you join both lists in IO and perhaps at least 1 in FaceBook. Pay no attention to membership volume. "My" list, (it belongs to the members,) is 2 days old and Jim's, just started a day ago.

https://groups.io/search?q=Mittleider&p=SubsCount%2C%2C%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C0

Gitt'er Done ! JOIN ONE OR TWO !

I used to say, buy 2 computor books. One large and one small; one for details and reference and one for an overview... and be sure they are from different authors and publishers. You get an "IOW / In Other Words," point of view, that aids understanding and perspective.

So, Move It, so we don't lose you. 😇

Happy Non-DeNominational HollyDaze 
& God Bless !

BillSF9c
[TOO] Near San Francisco

__._,_.___

Posted by: Oowonbs <oowonbs@netscape.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: