[MittleiderMethodGardening] Seed house questions

 

Jim and group, I am finally building a seed house in the back garden. So excited! I am building it to specifications according to the gardening manual and I have a question regarding the posts. I have never used concrete when setting any posts in my mittleider gardens. Concrete is not on the materials list. However, it seems to me that I am building a large sail that will be tested for wind resistance all year long. Should I deviate and use post concrete for security or just stick with the original recipe like I usually do??? Thanks much Ryan Rasmussen Sent from my iPhone

Ryan and Group:

I have built 15 Mittleider-designed greenhouses, of many sizes from 8' X 14' to 23' X 40', and most of the time I have NOT used concrete in the base. The greenhouse in Madagascar went through multiple cyclones without blowing away. Of course the plastic is gone quickly, but the structure was (and likely still is0 intact.

Jim Kennard

__._,_.___

Posted by: ryan rasmussen <cop_cert@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: