[MittleiderMethodGardening] Opportunity to Learn great stuff & Pay It Forward by helping others

 

Friends: I have a problem that YOU can assist me with, if some of you are willing.

I'm on my way to the Philippines in 10 days, to conduct an extensive 4-month training program. It will include teaching people material from 4 sources, 1) The Mittleider Gardening Course book, 2) the Food For Everyone book, 3) the Garden Doctor books, and 4) the Gardening Training videos.

This will be a very big deal for the people of the Philippines, giving potentially hundreds of them the opportunity to become highly successful commercial growers - some large, and many small-plot farmers. We believe it can ultimately be a great blessing and benefit to thousands of families over there.

Where do you come in? I will be teaching extensively from the Food For Everyone book, and I have a very good Question and Answer Key that I will be giving to the students, from which they will study.

And here is the problem I am faced with. Some of the chapters have more questions than answers. For some reason, years ago when we were preparing these things, someone got lazy and did not look up the answers to some of the later questions.

For example, Chapter 12 has 50 questions, but the answer key only has 26 answers. The need is to have a few people take a few chapters, read the questions, look up the missing answers, write them down and send them to us. And you are not writing down the answer itself, but just writing down the page # and paragraph #, so there is not a lot of writing needed.

This is a chance for you to dig into this great Agronomy Text book and learn some good stuff! :)

What do you say? Anyone willing to give it a go, please write me at jim@growfood.com and I will send you the Food For Everyone digital copy of the book, and the question and answer key. Then pick the chapters you are willing to research the answers to, let me know (first come, first served), and do it.

I think in a very short time a few of you could do something that I do NOT have the time to accomplish in the next 10 days before I leave home to run this important project.

Any takers? Here's your chance to "Pay it Forward" and help others while learning some good stuff yourself!

Thanks,

Jim Kennard


__._,_.___

Posted by: jim@growfood.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments: