[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Feeding Your Plants - Anywhere in the World It's the Same

 

 Thank You! I wasn't sure about the Cedar, but I knew about the Walnut. If I have straw to throw in the mix, will that also be ok? I use a lot of wicking buckets to help save on water usage. Have you tried this or anyone you know using the Mittleider Method? I've been wondering how well that will work. I will have small beds, but space is limited.
                                                             
I do not recommend straw.  Among other issues it sometimes has seeds in it.

And Dr. Mittleider watered just the root zone of the plants - from the top.

Jim Kennard                                                    

__._,_.___

Posted by: gracie_lue@ymail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: