Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Gardening in Houston/Sugar Land

 

Greetings one and all, I still have not gotten a source for getting the sawdust or rice hulls in the Houston, Texas area. If anyone would be kind enough to provide a decent inexpensive place to purchase either or both I would greatly appreciate the information. I was recently blessed with a donation from a mission member to purchase some of the booklets. I am wondering what to purchase, The course or the basic gardening book. Blessings on and all, James Claire+

Look on ldsprepper.com for videos. I am confident David gives some sources, since he lived in Spring, near to Houston.

The Mittleider Gardening Course book is the first one to get and read.

Jim Kennard

__._,_.___

Posted by: JJ Claire <pugoclaire@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: