Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] OT - Re: DE :Re parasite load in fecal sampling ?

 

I think that this group would prefer to keep the topics to gardening. I
have stated my case, confirmed it with googling some literature, and will
let the topic rest because the answers I get are still right for me and my
animals. Meaning that it wouldn't work for my horses in a open herd of the
public boarding stable and it hasn't worked for my friend in her situation
either.

I have used DE in the past in the garden and find it to be too much trouble
for me to deal with because if it's need to be dry to be efficacious. If I
get a bed bug infestation, I may review usage again. I'll gladly eat it as a
filler in my ice cream as we all do unknowingly. Right now the best pest
control for me to use is to keep the plants healthy and happy and stay away
from monoculture.

K.

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM, shirley <ssthunderpony@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
>
> regarding inhaling any substance .... Everyone (hopefully) reads
> instructions and precautions , no ?
>
>
> Worms do not have the same exoskeleton as insects do and DE does work on
> internal worms.
>
> My vets are always amazed that we NEVER have worms or external
> parasites in any age puppies or adult dogs . Same goes for the horses.
>
> It helps immensly that we NR (natural rear) our dogs with raw prey model
> feeding, no vaccines or ANY other deadly chemicals .
>
> BTW the tincture of black walnut hulls or wormwood IS VERY TOXIC and I
> would never feed this to any of my 2 or 4 legged family.
>
>
> End of OT (thanks mods)
>
> shirley
> imagegermanshepherds dot com
>
>
>
> "Take this trouble for me: Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog,
> for I have struggled all my life long for that aim". Max v. Stephanitz
>
> "Efficiency for work must count for more with the shepherd dog breeder than
> the honours of the Show Ring.
> The Queen of the Ball-Room is generally not a good mother."
> ~Max v. Stephanitz
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: