[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re:Corn falling over :O

 

Specifically addressing raccoons:

I use a live trap baited with peanut butter sandwiches to capture raccoons. I normally don't have more than one family raiding the garden or garbage cans and once they have been relocated the problem is over for that year.

Steve

--- In MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com, Susan Seifert <awestruck@...> wrote:
>
> I am having a problem with my corn being uprooted too. It starts off with
> the leaves being shredded, then the plants are knocked down, then they are
> uprooted. : ( I think it is some kind of animal, probably a raccoon.
> Anyone have any ideas? I am slowly putting fencing around the garden area.
> Not sure if that will solve the problem though.
>
> Susan S.
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: