Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Dehydrating Foods-dehydrator recommendation

 

Aaaaahhhhh--that's the one I built! The 6 tray one. Each 2x2 feet. I can
dry a LOT and there's no noise since there is no fan. Built mine back in
the 70's and yes, there was a time I didn't use it, but I am using it again
now and it's still perfect. I bought the drying element from them and built
the dryer myself. It looks pretty dated because I put a very 70's looking
(now) kitchen decal.

Samala,
Renee




-------Original Message-------


We were blessed to have one of these (see link below) given to us last year
and LOVE IT! We had looked at the Excalibur and were saving for it, but we
are so glad this one came our way because I think we like it much more than
we would have the Excalibur.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: