RE: [MittleiderMethodGardening] MONKEY CHOW

 



You have to be careful feeding monkey chow as it is often contaminated with E. coli and many baby parrots died from it.

I avoided it when feeding my own parrots. Not worth the risk.

Stella
Ontario
Canada
zone 5b

> To: MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com
> From: b.teddersindividualperson@yahoo.com
> Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:04:12 -0700
> Subject: [MittleiderMethodGardening] MONKEY CHOW
>
> Hi Group;
>
> I use to raise exotic birds many years ago and I cooked a rice, corn, bean diet for them and added ground up MONKEY CHOW and a powdered vitamin. I used brown rice, frozen corn and pinto beans and mixed it in a food processor until crumbly. I would sprinkle there specific bird seed in it and they loved it. They were very healthy Coctatiels, finces, canaries, etc.
>
> Brenda



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: