[Organic_Gardening] Re: OFFER: Collard greens- Near Cambridge MA

 

You know.. someone on freecycle offered me a transporter for use in my classroom on the days when the kiddos get a little out of control. That way I could send them to a place where they would better appreciate my room. But I declined. Now I wish I had it.

Planted the fall greens this weekend! Hooray for the cooler weather..it's been hot in MA!
Happy Gardening everyone!

--- In Organic_Gardening@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Strong <jeff_faithwalker@...> wrote:
>
> DANG! I could use them all. Unfortunately I am in Portland Oregon. I don't
> suppose you have a Light Matter transport unit? I would gladly give you my
> coordinate.
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: stellar_d2009 <celadorr@...>
> To: Organic_Gardening@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 1:15:22 PM
> Subject: [Organic_Gardening] OFFER: Collard greens- Near Cambridge MA
>
>
> I have an overload of collard greens that I just cut this weekend. If you would
> like some and can pick them up either tonight or tomorrow, please contact me off
> list.
>
>
> Thanks!
> Cela
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: