[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Dehydrating Foods - Harbor Freight Unit

 

Hello Excalibur fans and others

Harbor Frieght has done a switcheroo on me (us). I uploaded the two manuals (PDFs) to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MittleiderMethodGardening/files/Just%20stuff/

You will note on page 9 of the current one (66906) the detail shows, no fan, no motor, just a heater. Note on page 10 or the original (94878), which I was referring to in my message, there is a synchronous motor, there is a slow speed fan, and a vertical heating element, slighly above the bottom of the trough in the bottom of the unit. Not Excalibur, but OK for me. One also gets two fitted plastic sheet inserts, a solid and a perforated, not shown, in addition to the 5 trays.

BTW, I had to 'deep link' to dredge up that PDF! There is no way to get it by normal means ;> They may have some old ones on the shelves at HF, who knows? My personal opinion is that 66906 ain't worth even $20, but 94878 is, if you can find it. Just my 0.02

Ron in NJ

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: