[MittleiderMethodGardening] Getting Rid of Bugs

 

For the nasties that I won't squish with my hands like adult stink bugs I use a childs butterfly net and have for many years. I put the net as close to the critters as I can and tap the leaves or shake the plant. I have pretty good luck catching the adults as they fly away. I just keep shaking the net back and forth till I get it to the ground then I stomp them a few times and shake out the net. You can get them for about $2.00 at places like Dollar stores. Big Lots or Walmart. If they are loose on the ground I squish them between two paint stirrers or mulch nuggets, ect. 
Hope this gives you some help.
Eileen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: