Re: [Organic_Gardening] Newbie in St. Louis
Hello Carol Ann and the other new people to join the group. Hope you
all enjoy your time here. Lots of nice helpful people. :)
Happy spring!
Vicki in West MI
--- On Sun, 4/12/09, carol_fuhr <carol_fuhr@yahoo.
From: carol_fuhr <carol_fuhr@yahoo.
Subject: [Organic_Gardening] Newbie in St. Louis
To: Organic_Gardening@
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 8:53 PM
Newbie saying "hi!" from St. Louis, MO! Newbie to this group, that is, not to organic gardening. I have a small garden; 4 raised beds, each 4'x10'. I grow asparagus, corn, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, and whatever else strikes my fancy in a given season. I like to try something new each year. I never have failures, but I have had some "learning experiences" ! :) I've been reading the posts on this group for a while, and am looking forward to sharing info with other gardeners. Thanks for letting me join!
Carol Ann in St. Louis
www.lunaticcafe. com
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
10:29 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:29 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:
Post a Comment