[Organic_Gardening] Re: controlling "stink bugs"?



--- In Organic_Gardening@yahoogroups.com, "napolitano.tina" <napolitano.tina@...> wrote:
>
> Last summer, my thriving cucumbers began to shrivel and discolor. Bit by bit, I had no choice but to uproot and discard them. Next, my zucchini began to suffer the same symptoms, only this time, I found (under some of the lower leaves) a colony of bugs I didn't recognize but my neighbor identified as "stink bugs." They are beetle-like in appearance. I need to find an organic solution to keep these pests out of my garden this year. Thanks for any advice!
>
Please go to the site www.earthclinic.com. Scroll down to the end of paragraohs for books. The name bill Munro appears in blue. Click on that .It will take you to his page and towards the end of it will tell you what he does for aphids and all bugs. Most interesting. Even a ph # to teach him.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: