Re: [MittleiderMethodGardening] Request

 

Pattsy?


I thought I should check you out, first.. This is what I found...

The term "patsy" began to take hold in America around 1903 and the origin is unknown. Some scholars think it may be an alteration of the Italian word, "pazzo", meaning a madman or from the Southern Italian dialect, the word "paccio" meaning "fool".

Happy SAFE Patsy-Free HollyDaze...
And Goodbye, YahOops, ursurper of eGroups. RIP Dec 2020.

I WON'T do Google. I like my privacy. But if you go Groups.IO, I'll join in and help...! It's like Yahoo, when it was buff.

BillSF9c

-----Original Message-----
From: Pattsy D pattsyd@yahoo.com [MittleiderMethodGardening] <MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 15, 2020 06:32 AM
Subject: [MittleiderMethodGardening] Request




Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I need to get an eBay gift card for my nephew, it's his birthday but I can't do this now because I'm seriously ill and my doctor said I should stay indoors for some reason. I have tried to purchase it online but unfortunately no luck with that, can you get it from any local store around you or at the grocery store or help me order online? I'll reimburse you as soon as possible.
Let me know if you can handle this.

God Bless Us All
Pattsy D



__._,_.___

Posted by: Oowonbs <oowonbs@netscape.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: