[Organic_Gardening] Getting rid of raspberry roots and plants.

 

We have an area we used for a garden before and my wife put in fruit trees and raspberry plants. We are remaking the garden since the retaining wall collapsed and we transplanted the trees.  The big raspberry plants are gone since I took them out but it is almost impossible to get all the roots out.  I am making this into a hugelkulture and have done nothing to the soil for a month.  Now a lot of little raspberry sprouts are coming up.  I know some of the roots are at least 2' down.  I can't take every little root out in a garden 20' x 30' x2'.  How do I get rid of these especially since I am remaking the garden?


Thanks

GB

__._,_.___

Posted by: greatyoga@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: