[Organic_Gardening] resp;onse to you guys

 

Its been quite awhile since I have been here. My garden needs a fixer upper. been quite cold here in NC this year, lost a lot of my plants. so I have to regroup,redo and so on. 


yes it is still a bit chilly here  hey getting a heat wave with rain this week, but still not able to get into the garden, I have some seeds I plan to start planting indoors, um these aren't the organic variety but its a start!! these are flowers,


I do plan to get the organic plants/flowers/seeds  and start growing thim indoors then plant outside. like last of march maybe. so glad to know some of you are still around.  Hopefully maybe we can do something together


yES seed catalogs!!  another thing, yes container gardening if stuff doesn't grow in your yard,  anyway that is what I have done and they come out quite good.

feed the birds, good idea!! next I want to get stuff for humming birds.  well I will stop now. Hope to hear from you soon. Id it too early to say what we have or should we wait??

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mary_Grether@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments: