[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Reasons to Choose Natural Minerals over Organic Fertilizers

 

I got your program some years back and I lost it in a crash or something I was wondering if I could get it again?
Gene


Gene Group:

I'm not sure what "program" you are referring to.  The Food For Everyone Foundation makes the gardening books written by Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider available at our website - www.growfood.com/shop

You may have had the digital copy of The Mittleider Gardening Course book.  This is a great gardening book, and just this last June a new edition - in full color - was published!

As co-author I hope you will forgive me for saying this, but I believe it is the best gardening book on the planet, and the last and only gardening book you will ever need!  Master gardeners like Sue Gillmore (ldsprepper), when they discover the Mittleider Gardening Course book grab it, love it, and give away or throw away thousands of dollars of "other" gardening books they've accumulated.

I recommend you get the new Gardening Course book!  With 150 color pictures, dozens of excellent illustrations, and more than 300 pages of simple, easy to follow step-by-step instructions this book is the RECIPE for a great garden in any soil, and in any climate.

Jim Kennard


__._,_.___

Posted by: scftf@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments: