[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Caring for Cherry Tomato

 

I am sure they are indeterminate.  I was not sure if cherry tomatoes could be grown using single stem pruning methods or not.  So in my Mittleider garden software I set the software indicating that I would not be growing them vertically. Should I just let them "bush out" and not prune them at all?  Should I put them in a cage or do nothing and let them grow wild? I have never grown cherry tomatoes.  Thanks for your help.  Brad


Brad Group:

We always grow every variety of indeterminate the same way - One Row, 9" apart, trained up baling twine to opposite sides of the T-Frame setup, and all suckeres removed.  You can do as you choose of course.  :)

__._,_.___

Posted by: bradhoward@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments: