[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: sweet potatoes

 

Yes, I do.  But they try to avoid it and want to grow in a straight line along the ground.  (At least with the Beauregard variety.)


I have to go out every few days and tie them to the supports with gardening stretch tape.

I plant 8 slips in a 4'x 8' raised bed that abuts a chain link fence.  I tie the back plants to the fence.  The rest I tie to individual supports.  Four feet above ground is sufficient for the Beauregard variety.
 
I get right around 100lbs from the 4x8 bed.

__._,_.___

Posted by: kanode@mindspring.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments: