[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: [Mittleider Re: Gardening in Houston/Sugar Land

 

Greetings!! I got a check from the mission this morning. I also got a email from a friend, one who I have great respect for. He tells me this system is the best, minimal work, and a great deal of production for the input. He tells me that once the grow boxes are built out and filled the work is done. He highly suggested I experiment with the system in Texas and work out the kinks. We can get plenty of rice hulls in The Philippines and we also have sand. I still have NOT gotten anyone to tell me where to get the rice hulls or the sawdust for the grow boxes. I had hoped to hear from at least one member of the forum prior to this post. I am sure God will provide. I intend to build the boxes level and 48" on the OUTSIDE. That would make the inside measurements about 46 to 48 inches, but that is still a lot of growing space. I really need a source for the where-with-all to fill the boxes. Can I use plywood, to build out the boxes that we start with. We only have plywood available in The Philippines, or we could cut cocolumber if necessary. We can get plywood quit cheap. My BIL is in the construction business and he can get 1 inch, [7/8 '' in real measurement], plywood. Now the question. Should I buy the ''course'' for the basic infommation. I also see a LIBRARY, does that include the course. I intend to get two packets of grow mix. Stupid questions but I await your reply. The mission sent me a check for $45. I am not sure what why to go. Again, please advise. Blessings, Jim Claire -------------------------------------------

__._,_.___

Posted by: JJ Claire <pugoclaire@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: