[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Mittleider Gardening Training Boot Camps for 2015

 

 Here are comments from two of last year's participants. You judge if the experience will be worth it to you!


"I just got home from my week at Preparedness University with Jim Kennard and David Gilmore aka LdsPrepper.com. In a word? WOW! For those of you who have never attended you have no idea what you're missing! You CAN take Jim's promise to the bank....(I promise you that in ONE WEEK you will learn more than you thought possible, and you'll return home a better gardener than 99.9% of the families in your community! ~Jim Kennard) I guarantee you won't find a better gardening education anywhere for the money and time spent. It's like drinking from a fire hose. Your cup will runneth over!

Yesterday at church I mentioned to a friend that my step-dad Richard and I attended and described the tomatoes we saw there. My friend said, "Yeah but did they have nutrients?" I said they did because we feed them micro-nutrients. He said his micro-nutrients are chicken manure. Then I asked if he had lots of weeds to which he replied, "Yeah." I said there you go...

Friends, you will learn so much more than just how to build T-Frames. You will learn the hows and whys of the Mittleider Method and soon be convinced that there is no better way to garden. Why waste your time figuring things out on your own that may take a lifetime, if you ever DO figure it out, when one week, drinking from the Mittleider Fire hose will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to become a great gardener almost instantly once you put these tools to use. To do anything else is just a waste of time.

And don't get me started on the food! Jim's wife is a stellar cook and will take the things harvested from the garden and create the most scrumptious meals. Meals you could make at home like she does. All from your own garden!

The staff is so friendly they treat you like long lost friends. It was such a blessing to talk to them and feel like family. They really do take good care of you!
So c'mon. Check the course schedule, and plan a vacation. It will be the best money and time you've ever spent. You will learn from the books, make tools, dig in the garden, plant, harvest and discover a whole new world of gardening that is so much more productive than you've ever experienced.

Start planning now and attend the course. You will not be sorry you did. What are you waiting for? Book it now!"

(To Jim and staff)

"Thank you so much for a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing the history, the methodology and the man, Jacob R, Mittleider and thank you for sharing yourselves so willingly. It was a wonderful experience and I am thankful I came. To meet you all was a pleasure and I thank you for your hospitality and warmth. The days were long but so full of information that I was never bored or felt like I was wasting my time. The immersion in this Method is deep and crams so much into such a short span of time that the world we live in disappears for the week and that was welcome too. I would love to come again soon. There is so much to know it seems overwhelming to learn these concepts but they really are simple once you understand why. So thank you again for a great time that I will never forget! Blessings to you all."
Dennis Totman

"Jim. I would like to thank you, David Gilmore and your staff for hosting the University session that I just attended. Also I would like to thank your wife for preparing the wonderful meals containing fresh vegetables every night which were collected from the garden. 

Before I attended, I had done a lot of research about this method of gardening and thought it was a weird way to grow food. But after seeing the garden and taking the class and understanding the principles of it, it is not weird at all. It all makes sense now and you proved that IT WORKS. Dr. Mittleider devoted a great portion of his life experimenting, researching and tweaking his formulas for feeding the nutrients to get the perfect garden. And I realize that you are the perfect person to continue his work since you worked so many years learning from him. 

After meeting you and listening in class I realize how sincere you are in teaching this method of gardening so as many people as possible will be able to grow their own food. I also know that Dr. Mittleider was the expert and not me. This method has to be done by the rules in the book. If anyone tries to do any tweaking to this method, it will fail. 

I really enjoyed the week there learning in the classroom and spending time in the garden getting hands-on training. It is the best money I have ever spent. I learned a lot but still have a lot more to learn. But with the Mittleider Gardening Course book and David's videos, I will be able to raise a great and bountiful garden." Mickey McMullen

__._,_.___

Posted by: jim@growfood.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: