[MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Free Group Gardening Seminars - Starting Soon - Get YOURS Scheduled!

 

Hi Jim,

How fortuitous this email was about the seminars. I was just on your site
filling my cart. We are a family of 4 with a good sized garden (30x60) and
have been gardening for many years. If I get The Mittleider Gardening Course
and the Gardening Seminar DVD/CD, are these duplicates? Is their anything
else I need or that you recommend to get started?

Thanks,
Gwen Krehbiel
Hastings, MN zone 4a

Gwen & Group:

There is very little duplication in those two materials, except that they both teach the same method of gardening.

I highly recommend EVERYONE get at least one package of the Micro-Nutrients, so that your garden can be FED properly.

For a garden the size of yours I recommend you get two packages, and I believe everyone should have enough for THIS year and NEXT year as well.

Best of success in your gardening. If you follow this recipe accurately and consistently you will see substantial improvements in your garden yields, and you'll soon have neighbors begging for guidance.

Jim Kennard

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: