[MittleiderMethodGardening] Let Me Answer Your Most Pressing/Difficult/Frustrating Gardening Problem

 

Group:

I want to help YOU solve YOUR gardening problems and challenges, so that you can have an enjoyable and successful gardening experience this year!

To do this I need to know what your problems are!

As motivation, I will publish the best questions and their answers (by sending them in you give the Foundation permission to use them in any way they choose) AND:

For the top 20 questions received, based on how well they are written, how relevant they are to others in the Group, and how answerable they are by me (: I will give you your choice of any one of the digital books or the Gardening Seminar DVD/CD.

Give this some real thought, will you? Give me something to chew on that will be helpful to you and others in the group.

You've got 10 days - starting NOW!

Jim Kennard

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: