RE: [MittleiderMethodGardening] Re: Is anyone in SE Idaho???

 


I live in Shelley, Idaho, and would love to find out more about Mittleider gardening.
Aartje
>
> Hi Heather,
>
> I'm in the mountains about 11 miles east of Pocatello. Used (some of) the Mittleider Method techniques last year for the first time and had the best harvest ever at 6000 feet. I intend to continue adjusting more strictly to Mittleider recommendations over time as my large garden and old back allow. I'm not an expert in this by any means, but I'd love to compare notes.
>
> Priscilla
>
> --- In MittleiderMethodGardening@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <hehawwolfley@...> wrote:
> >
> > I am in the Idaho falls area and would love to find a mittleider friend in my area???Is there anyone out there??? thanks..
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: