[Organic_Gardening] solution needed for trapping flies

 

I also use parasitic wasps, and pheromone- based hanging traps outside my horse barn to manage the summer fly problem. I'm now looking for an organic method to trap flies that get past these other methods and are attracted to my horses' soaking beet pulp.  In the past, I've used Tanglefoot Tangle Trap sticky coating brushed onto recycled plastic, and placed over the buckets of soaking beet pulp.  But it contains petroleum distillates, so would prefer to use something less harmful to the environment.
Anyone have any ideas?

 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: