Re: [Organic_Gardening] Isolation Distances----->Crossing Radishes, Onions, Leeks, Garlic???? HELP!!!

 

Amy Marie, those are great questions. As far as radishes onions and leeks and
garlic. I think you would have allow them to go to seed

produce a flower etc. before cross pollination could take place. As far as
spacing for leeks and onions (like yellow) I space them about 21/2 inches apart
and for leeks I space them about 1 1/2 -2 inches apart the same for garlics.
jeff

________________________________
From: amymariesol <amymariesol@yahoo.com.ve>
To: Organic_Gardening@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 11:51:00 AM
Subject: [Organic_Gardening] Isolation Distances----->Crossing Radishes, Onions,
Leeks, Garlic???? HELP!!!

Hello,

I am currently learning all I can about Isolation distances. While I already
know about peppers, and a few other items that can cross, I am wondering about
radishes? Will different varieties cross? What about Garlic, Leeks, and
Onions??? Do they have to be separated??? How much room in between if they do?

Thank you so much. We have abundant pollinators, so I really need to get this
right.

Thanks in Advance,
amy marie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: